Friday 1 February 2013

When i was a kid

okay,it begins when i was a small kid where i used to have a lot of toys which i love to collect.The first item that i collect is hot wheels.The first car that i buy was a Ford car which is so hot and sexy.Then i usually collect it with my brother which he always said to me save money if you wanted to buy something that u want.After that,i start to collect those remote control car which is really cool.Its my first time playing with those toys.

the one thing that i really liked was having a friend that can play together with me when they got those toys that i have with me.i used to be a pamper kid which love to get attention from my parents.HAHAHA! my brother and my sister always get jealous when they want something they want by my parents didn't give. that's why if my turn to get everything that i want if i didn't get it i will forced my parents to buy it no matter in what situation.If i didn't get it then i would be cry and moody all the time.-.- 

then about my school life when i was in the kindergarten,i used to bring my food from home which i used to eat and share with my friends.But sometimes when i forgot to bring my food i will cry and started to call my mom to bring my food to kindergarten.HEHEHE! yeahh,that's part of me when i was a kid.YEHAA! :D




XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment