Sunday 17 February 2013

Apart of me when I was a teenager

Yeahh,it begins when i was in a primary school.I was a shy person,didn't get to know people aspecially girls because i kinda hate girls at that time.It's too funny when there was this one girl trying to get to know me and i was like wanna run away and keep on silent when she talk to me.HAHAHA!I never had those feelings before.I was really innocent at that time but it just last for a while.Actually,at that time i was really lazy which i didn't finished my homework at all.I used to be scold by teacher until i have a punishment which i have to tell all the class that i not done my homework at all.Then there was this one time my friend Amirul who used to influenced me by disturbing people that are eat,playing around during recess.During that time i had become a naughty person ever but then I just wanna have fun that time.At last i had been caught by a teacher because i disturb this one person playing those games 'pepsi cola aiskrim soda' thing which i step his leg and he cried because of the pain.HAHAHA!yeahh,that's me when i was in a primary school.

When i was in secondary school,I had changed a lot aspecially on my attitude.I had becoming more matured,friendly,kind,and nerd.Yeahh,during that time i really close with ever teacher that teach my subject.Then,i had been appointed to be librians prefect.That had change my life to be more independent and discipline.I started to read books at the library.I get to know people that i didn't even know them.I came early to school everyday to do my duties.I had become a librians prefect since i was in form 1 until form 3 then i stop because i find out that it was bored doing the same thing over and over again.


Then,when i was in form 4 I realize that being schools prefect would be more better than being a librians prefect.Without thinking I just make a resignation letter for my librians teacher saying that i wanna stop becoming a librians prefect.After that,i try to apply schools prefect by requesting to the teachers that incharged.Then,i had been testing to be prefect trial which i have to work my duties with my senior.I had been gone through a lot of challenge by chasing people that smoking at the toilet,sportcheck and attendance.After two months become a prefect trial.I had been appointed to be a schools prefect.I was really happy because this is what i looking for since i was in form 3.Then,during that time i was really disciplined,i came early to school and checked my duties.During that time i had changed myself to be more focus in class and get good grades.But then that time i was not that clever.Then,when i was in form 5 i started to stuggle because i wanna score my SPM but then those dreams just not become my reality.However,i really grateful of my result because i had try my best so far even I am not that clever.  


XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment