Sunday 17 February 2013

My most favorite person that give me inspiration

If we talk about most favourite person,for sure there's a lot of people that we can choose but it depends on the people's opinion.But for me the most favorite person that i inspire is Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. He was born on 10 july 1925.He is a Malaysian politician who was the fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia.He is the first Malaysian longest serving Prime Minister which is 22 years from 1981 to 2003.His real name is Mahathir Bin Iskandar Kutty.He was born and raised from Alor Setar,Kedah.He excelled in school and became a doctor.

Besides,his achievement was promoting a product like proton,technologies,researches and professional skills in the Malaysian composites industry.He had received the award at The Suntec Convention Centre.He is the most successful person so far in our country.He had build a lot of buildings and expand the country.He had stabilized the country to be more advanced.

He was a kind person and helping poor people that need help.He had give me an inspiration to work harder for future.I think so far Tun Dr. Mahathir was the greatest Prime Minister in Malaysia.I'm proud to be one of Malaysia's citizen.I had inspire him since i was a little kid.He brings a lot of means to our country



XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment