Sunday 17 February 2013

When i was ambitious with my ambition

It begins when i started to ambitious with my ambition which i always pensive while at class.I usually ambitious to become a doctor and have a big house.That will always play around in my head when i started to ambitious with myself.HAHAHA! As we all know everyone have their own ambition.When i was in form 4 that time i had my own ambition.Usually if people ask me about my ambition i will said 'I'm not sure,sorry' because i didn't think about it yet.But then now when people ask me i will said i had an ambition which i would like to be a doctor because the salary was so expensive.HAHAHA!

But then for me it was just a dream for me to be a doctor.I don't think so i will becoming a doctor when i finally realized that to become a doctor is not that easy.I have to work hard and get a good grades for my SPM.That's the only way if i wanna be a doctor.Actually,those ambition had be my inspiration to work hard and learn from mistakes.Sometimes,i wonder why every person should have their ambition?my answer is they should ambition so that they will work for it to be one of it.

One thing that i did to catch my ambition is never give up when u failed.That's the only thing that come into my mind when i was in school.Besides,my mom had thought me that once we failed,never failed forever if we work hard.Those words had teach me a lot to become a successful person in life.It had realized me from my dreams.I had work hard for my studies,sacrifies every single thing to catch my dreams.Those ambition had inspire me to be a doctor one day.

XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment