Sunday 17 February 2013

My hobby

When i was a little kid,i usually play football.I never stop playing with it because most of my siblings which is my brother always bought me to the field and teach me to play football.At first,i didn't really play because usually i will sit down and watch my brother play football.When i was in standard 3,i started to play football with my brother.He was the one that inspire me to play football until i ask my mom to bought me a pair of nike shoes for myself.HEHEHE! I was really excited,i never had a pair of shoes before.I still remember the shoes that i wear was total 90 R9 which Ronaldo used to wear that time.

Besides that,why i like football is because i always watch football which is during weekends and i have my own team.I usually support Manchester United because i used to follow my brother footstep.He also support the same team as me.I usually watch the match with him.The most favorite player that i adore is Ryan Giggs,his the first person that i love to watch him play during match.
  
So far,i didn't missed play football until now.I think football is the most tired sports compare to others.I never felt that bored playing football.I usually spend my free time with football.When we talked about football everyone knows about it.Most of the people aspecially man will play football rather than other sports.Not to say that other sports are not good but for me this sports had been famous since i was little kid.I agreed with people that said other sports are also interesting.It depends on the people but for me my hobby is playing football.Love it! 

XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment